Updates:
Will turned 25 years old in 2 months. 21/5/2016 , 3.22pm
18/10/2013


Everyone have their own perspective. One may claimed they're right, so did the others. That's why people keep fighting, stand for something that they believed.


But my point actually is, despite of everything you think you're doing right, even when you had no compassion and empathy towards other people and still think you did nothing wrong, you might want to think it back. You're not living in this world alone, man. Be good, be nice. And you might receive it back, one day. Maybe at the most unexpected times. Who know, right. 


Hahah yeah, lepas lama tak update blog tiba tiba terus condemn orang kan. Where else could I give this 80cent if it is not here. 80cent? sure can be haha


There's so much thing I have on my mind that I want to share. Being someone who quite like to observe people, semakin banyak perangai orang yang I could recognize how she/he actually is. 


"To be a good internal/external auditor you must have a good eyes. Know how to observe people around you" - my case study lecturer once said this. 
Well, haha..


Anyway, just be good everyone. Either in a fun or hard situations. Be the person that people are afraid to lose, not the one that people are relived we're gone. We're not living in this world alone.
Enough said.






No comments: