Updates:
Will turned 25 years old in 2 months. 21/5/2016 , 3.22pm
20/12/2012     11:36pm


I followed your progress. I read every single anniversary wish you celebrate with your ex partner until your current partner. Every now and then. Years by years. Reading your sweet words to someone but me, It doesn't feel hurt anymore. Same goes to your lies. Semua terlindung dari nyata, but I know :)


I'm happy for you. Seriously, there is no feeling of jealousy at all seeing you by your partner side. But I guess my love for you is unlimited. Forever it will be there. 


For what ever reasons, I don't mind being single at this moment. Because I know in the future I would find someone who really suit me. Who can handle my moodiness. Who can accept me for who I am. Maybe someone who may accompany me for the rest of my life, being my soul-mate for eternity, who know right? Well well well, me talking about soul-mate? Geli pulak rasa. hahahaha. Ni semua gara gara pergi kursus kahwin minggu lepas la ni. Sedikit sebanyak terkesan jugak dalam hati. But you know, Im not searching for anyone.  Im not that desperate. I wait. I'll just wait :)


very true…



"If she loved you with all the power of her soul for a whole lifetime, 
she couldn't love you as much as I do in a single day..."