Updates:
Will turned 25 years old in 2 months. 21/5/2016 , 3.22pm

2016

Saturday     21st May 2016




Hello old school bloggers. It feel like a decade since I left this blogging things. Working make me forget all the activities that used to be my favorite when I was studying. Its time to decorate back this place. I miss writing so much. Anyway while waiting for me to do some kind of renovation to this old thingy, have some pleasure watching my pictures back at Lombok, Indonesia. I've been there a months ago. And I love that place so much :D


                                                                 
                                                                    |Partner in crime|


                                                                        |Gili Meno|


|Partner in crime|


I'll be back for the full story and itinerary at Lombok soon.





See ya, people!


No comments: