Updates:
Will turned 25 years old in 2 months. 21/5/2016 , 3.22pm
28/11/2013    10:38pm



It takes me just a second to fall with you. With your attitude, the way you talk, the way you walk, the way you treat me. That feeling, its hard to describe. I wish you can be the second after my first. But in the meantime, it just to good to be true. 


But never mind. I'm positive enough to convince myself that this is a good sign. Good sign which I know I'm not being cursed by my ex which before this I'm pretty sure she's cursing me hard that I cant love anyone as much as I love her. Good sign which I know I ain't a heartless person. Well.. by the right one, even an ice cold person can melt. 


I wont lie, this is quite frustrating. But people come and go. We just have to stand still, watch anyone who would step into our life, and stay. Just believe that we deserve the best. We deserve to be happy. 


To keep those pain. Those sadness. it just wont bring us anywhere but hell. Sure it hurts, give it a break, and slowly move on. To the people who still struggling and fighting.. you're a warrior. A warrior who fight for no one but for yourself. In a world full of people expecting something from us, just remember that the most important person you have to please first is yourself.

The end. 






2 comments:

Noor Idayu said...

poyo *xhabis baca lagi

efie said...

haha kecoh aa ayu :)