Updates:
Will turned 25 years old in 2 months. 21/5/2016 , 3.22pm

Friday, the 13th   11:11pm



Answering 155 questions. Huwahh.






Ask.

  • 1: Full name : nur syafiqah mohd shah
  • 2: Zodiac sign : cancer
  • 3: 3 Fears : losing my loves one, narrow place and binatg2 y ada dekat muadzm nie :P
  • 4: 3 things I love : Beach, my ladybird and my froggie :)
  • 5: 4 turns on : food !
  • 6: 4 turns off : over depending, * 1 sudah
  • 7: My best friend : is the one that I know I can count on
  • 8: Sexual orientation : haha. guess?
  • 9: My best first date : is my first love.
  • 10: How tall am I : 167cm
  • 11: What do I miss : When am at sabah for national service for 3months and surrounded by amazing, understnding friends
  • 12: What time were I born : around 7 in the morning
  • 13: Favourite color : blue purple black and white. also red
  • 14: Do I have a crush : yes i am :)
  • 15: Favourite quote : you can read it on my blog banner :)
  • 16: Favourite place : Beach , lake , park and home of course
  • 17: Favourite food : I love yogurt, choc cake, spagetti, my mum's cook, rendang ayam woahhh laparnya
  • 18: Do I use sarcasm : depends 
  • 19: What am I listening to right now : Currently listening to Bukan Kekasih Setia by eren
  • 20: First thing I notice in new person : hair
  • 21: Shoe size : 6, 7
  • 22: Eye color : I dont know hmm black ?
  • 23: Hair color : Black with a bit of remain blonde 
  • 24: Favourite style of clothing : simple, short with shirt
  • 25: Ever done a prank call? : No. Tak reti berlakon
  • 26: What colour of underwear I'm wearing now? : blue boxer
  • 27: Meaning behind my URL : my nicknames
  • 28: Favourite movie : I love "a moment to remember"
  • 29: Favourite song : Currently is "somebody that I used to know"
  • 30: Favourite band : none
  • 31: How I feel right now : I feel nothing ?
  • 32: Someone I love : Family and friends
  • 33: My current relationship status : available :)
  • 34: My relationship with my parents : I love them.
  • 35: Favourite holiday : at Sabah. Alone without family. How indie i am right ? haha *proud face
  • 36: Tattoos and piercing i have : One ear piercing
  • 37: Tattoos and piercing i want : I want to do at eyebrow but takut sakit kot ?
  • 38: The reason I joined blog ? : No reason. It just I love writing and i like people read what i wrote *attentionseeker
  • 39: Do I and my last ex hate each other? : Ahah I have no idea.
  • 40: Do I ever get “good morning” or “good night ” texts? : sure. sometimes
  • 41: Have I ever kissed the last person you texted? : Hippo ? ohhoo never
  • 42: When did I last hold hands? : *errr 10yrs ago ? haha
  • 43: How long does it take me to get ready in the morning? : half an hour
  • 44: Have I shaved your legs in the past three days? : no
  • 45: Where am I right now? : at my study table, in my room at desasiswa ilmiah, uniten muadzam shah, pahang
  • 46: If I were drunk & can’t stand, who’s taking care of me? : dont drink and drunk.
  • 47: Do I like my music loud or at a reasonable level? : loudest !
  • 48: Do I live with my Mom and Dad? : yes i am. 
  • 49: Am I excited for anything? : cant wait for tomorrow pasar malam. Nak beli pizza dia. sedap gila 
  • 50: Do I have someone of the opposite sex I can tell everything to? : hmm let me think. no?
  • 51: How often do I wear a fake smile? : sometimes. bila taknak kecilkan hati orang
  • 52: When was the last time I hugged someone? : My mum. a week ago before balik sini
  • 53: What if the last person I kissed was kissing someone else right in front of me? : huwahh i dont care
  • 54: Is there anyone I trust even though I should not? : Yea. sometimes am giving too much chances for someone who doesn't deserve it.
  • 55: What is something I disliked about today? : Myob test -.-
  • 56: If I could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? : hmm, no idea
  • 57: What do I think about most? : my future.
  • 58: What’s my strangest talent? : haha. buat peta dunia atas bantal boleh ?
  • 59: Do I have any strange phobias? : yep. I cant stop staring at toilet's door whenever am in it bcoz theres one day dulu dulu kala la, aku lupa lock pintu and angin tiup andddd ..... huwahhh -.-
  • 60: Do I prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? : behind
  • 61: What was the last lie I told? : let it be my secrets.
  • 62: Do I perfer talking on the phone or video chatting online? : both
  • 63: Do I believe in ghosts? How about aliens? : i believe in ghosts but aliens ? hmmmm naa
  • 64: Do I believe in magic? : no
  • 65: Do I believe in luck? : maybe , no. i dont know
  • 66: What's the weather like right now? : Malas nak bangun tengok kat luar
  • 67: What was the last book I've read? : on my way reading cinta kau dan aku
  • 68: Do I like the smell of gasoline? : hoh ?
  • 69: Do I have any nicknames? : many
  • 70: What was the worst injury I've ever had? : Accident when i was 16. Almost hilang gigi depan jugak la
  • 71: Do I spend money or save it? : spend babyyyy. haha :P
  • 72: Can I touch my nose with a tounge? : no. oready try. lol
  • 73: Is there anything pink in 10 feets from me? : sure. my roommates love that colour
  • 74: Favourite animal? : fish
  • 75: What was I doing last night at 12 AM? : in my bed , under blanket, not feeling well
  • 76: What do I think is Satan’s last name is? : ohohh i dont know
  • 77: What’s a song that always makes me happy when I hear it? : Angels brought me here. Tak tahu la tang mana boleh happy tue.
  • 78: How can you win my heart? : being indie, strict, softspoken yet tak memaksa :)
  • 79: What would I want to be written on my tombstone? : doa's 
  • 80: What is my favorite word? : okey tak rambut aku ?
  • 81: My top 5 blogs on tumblr : dont own tumblr
  • 82: If the whole world were listening to me right now, what would I say? : enough with lying. Be honest even for once can you ?
  • 83: Do I have any relatives in jail? : no
  • 84: I accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow me with the super-power of my choice! What is that power? : flying. tak payah nak naik bas lama2 bila nak balik kl.
  • 85: What would be a question I’d be afraid to tell the truth on? : what do you feel right now
  • 86: What is my current desktop picture? : same as last year
  • 87: Had sex? : ......
  • 88: Bought condoms? : ughh no
  • 89: Gotten pregnant? : never
  • 90: Failed a class? : dont want to break those records
  • 91: Kissed a boy? : naaa
  • 92: Kissed a girl? : what ?
  • 93: Have I ever kissed somebody in the rain? : no
  • 94: Had job? : was had a few 
  • 95: Left the house without my wallet? : never
  • 96: Bullied someone on the internet? : no use
  • 97: Had sex in public? : ekk
  • 98: Played on a sports team? : sure. futsal, sofbol
  • 99: Smoked weed? : later maybe :P
  • 100: Did drugs? : no
  • 101: Smoked cigarettes? : no yes. u choose
  • 102: Drank alcohol? : dont drink and drunk
  • 103: Am I a vegetarian/vegan? : i ate a few vege only
  • 104: Been overweight? : once in highschool. tapi tak de lah over sangat.
  • 105: Been underweight? : i hope so
  • 106: Been to a wedding? : sure
  • 107: Been on the computer for 5 hours straight? : more than that. everyday -.-
  • 108: Watched TV for 5 hours straight? : at home, yea. defintely not at muadzam
  • 109: Been outside my home country? : once
  • 110: Gotten my heart broken? : who doesnt ?
  • 111: Been to a professional sports game? : naa. bukan budak sport sangat pun
  • 112: Broken a bone? : nope
  • 113: Cut myself? : no
  • 114: Been to prom? : not interested
  • 115: Been in airplane? : sure
  • 116: Fly by helicopter? : not yet
  • 117: What concerts have I been to? : aaaa none ?
  • 118: Had a crush on someone of the same sex? : haha :P
  • 119: Learned another language? : soon maybe.
  • 120: Wore make up? : oh tidak
  • 121: Lost my virginity before I was 18? : i am 21 and nope. 
  • 122: Had oral sex? : tutt tutt
  • 123: Dyed my hair? : few times
  • 124: Voted in a presidential election? : not qualified yet
  • 125: Rode in an ambulance? : once a long longg longgg time ago
  • 126: Had a surgery? : nope
  • 127: Met someone famous? : artist. benda biasa je
  • 128: Stalked someone on a social network? : I loveeee stalking
  • 129: Peed outside? : hihihi
  • 130: Been fishing? : not interested
  • 131: Helped with charity? : of course
  • 132: Been rejected by a crush? : not reject it just my crush doesn't know im crushing into her
  • 133: Broken a mirror? : once
  • 134: What do I want for birthday? : i dont know. new watch ? ibuuuu :(
  • 135: How many kids do I want and what will be their names? : not planning it yet
  • 136: Was I named after anyone? : maybe . i dont know
  • 137: Do I like my handwriting? : hahh, sama sekali tidak. Tulisan paling buruk di dunia
  • 138: What was my favourite toy as a child? : emm, racing car ?
  • 139: Favourite Tv Show? : survivor, jangan lupa lirik, smthg like that
  • 140: Where do I want to live when older? : in the city where i was born
  • 141: Play any musical instrument? : no
  • 142: One of my scars, how did I get it? : accident
  • 143: Favourite pizza toping? : tuna
  • 144: Am I afraid of the dark? : depends on where i am
  • 145: Am I afraid of heights? : saya . sangat . gayat
  • 146: Have I ever got caught sneaking out or doing anything bad? : yep
  • 147: Have I ever tried my hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end? : yea, always.
  • 148: What I'm really bad at : hmm lets see. studying ?
  • 149: What my greatest achievments are : i dont know. like nothing ?
  • 150: The meanest thing somebody has ever said to me : kau gemuk
  • 151: What I'd do if I won in a lottery : never buy a lottery
  • 152: What do I like about myself : everything
  • 153: My closest Tumblr friend : hippo's got tumblr. i guess she is
  • 154: Something I fantasise about : being happy with the one I love 
  • 155: Any question you'd like : entah la malas nak fikir.



My pain may be the reason for somebody's laugh. But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody's pain.





No comments: