Updates:
Will turned 25 years old in 2 months. 21/5/2016 , 3.22pm
5th June 2011



Day three : 10 things you hate


  1. Peanut Peanut Peanut ! Not because of pimple , I just dont ate it. Thank you :)
  2. I cant stand of people who are hanging out with me but onthesametime keep texting or calling somebody else. Duhh, just go out with your phone la then.
  3. People who are not respecting other people's privacy.
  4. Harsh words.
  5. Backstabbers and people who's talking louder more than action *kaki gebang especially. Cerita kau dapat awek cun sana , awek cun sini. Bajet hebat ar ? aduhaii. Tak tahan.
  6. Anti crying movies. Enough with tears, live your life to the fullest. *'A moment to remember' mendapat pengecualian :D
  7. Allergic with arrogant people. They think they're so perfect mehh ? *menggelabah. haha
  8. I dont eat crab, I dont like spicy dish. Im a ketchup person okeyy, not chilies :D
  9. I hate morning classes. *2x tuang class micro. Opss  :P
  10. Well, lastly,  I hate when Im in my "missed" time. HAHA, *tak faham ? tak payah faham :)

 " resah dan gelora, jadi sahabat derita.
   berakhirlah sandiwara kisah dusta dan dilema"

No comments: