Updates:
Will turned 25 years old in 2 months. 21/5/2016 , 3.22pm
12th July 2011    12:10am


"...lontarkan...
...kalau tidak ia meracun...
...kongsikan...
....walau hanya pada awan-awan..."



I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away

At night when the stars
light up my room
I sit by myself
Talking to the moon
Trying to get to you
In hopes you're on
the other side
talking me too .


Im searching the one's who really love me for who I am
who's aint pretending nor fake


"...kasih sayang...
...ada di mana-mana...
...untuk semua...
....untuk sesiapa je yang mencari..."


" pintaku yang terakhir,
kembalilah dalam hidupku.. "


I know i'll be okey
with strength and faith,
come hell or high water
I can face everythin'




Everything is okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end....


No comments: