Updates:
Will turned 25 years old in 2 months. 21/5/2016 , 3.22pm
24th May 2011




"Love is the beauty of the soul."
"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."
 "Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart."

Yes
Being in love is the most beautiful feels I've ever feels

but yet
being in love with a wrong person
make my heart hurt
make my soul dead.
Make my sleep full with a nightmare dream



Well, for a precaution of my heart,
I refused to be in love for a second time.
This is a warning
Never make me fall for you





Listening to this song after a week of bein single make me cry
second week make my tears drop
third week make me smile
after a month make me laugh
 3 month make me thinking how stupid I am
and listening to this song right now make me thinking how stupid
I am for falling in love with you, an ex :)



 
Now I believe it when people say love is blind...
'cause I must have been blind to love a person like you.
HAHA




No comments: