Updates:
Will turned 25 years old in 2 months. 21/5/2016 , 3.22pm

One is better than two .

11:55pm




I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life and I thought, hey
You know this could be something

'Cause everything you do and words you say
You know that it all takes my breath away
And now I'm left with nothing


So maybe it's true
That I CAN live without you
And maybe one is better than two



single ? yes
available? yes
lonely? absolutely not :)


Well
I am single
and Im proud with it.
Even my exes already had their soulmate, idontcare.
couple is not for showing off
and I dont live to please them.

I aint desperate for love
Let the love come to me :)




p/s :
you you you and you
thanks for letting me go and gave me an opportunity to find my real happiness
hopefully you guys found yours too :))




No comments: